Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Monday, December 16, 2013

WINNER of Christmas Card Challenge!!

I do not know if you remember that I posted in January about the 2013 Christmas Card Challenge with Mark's Finest Papers????   Welllll.........



I am so excited!!  First, I can not believe that I stuck with it and made the cards each month!!
There were 15 dedicated women who participated and believe me they made some beautiful Christmas cards...definitely inspirational!!

UPDATE:  Just got my prize package in the mail!  AWESOME!!







No comments:

Post a Comment