Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Beaded gifts

I came across the prettiest heart shaped pendent video tutorial on youtube!!  The video is easy to follow and the project takes about 30 minutes to complete after everything the supplies are assembled.  Here is what the last bunch of pendents look like:

I had already made another five that I have already given to co-workers.  This is what my supplies look like:



And the link you have been waiting for.....


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Valentine's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment