Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Thursday, August 7, 2014

Storage Unit

A fellow Crafter Annette Bogle made the most awesome storage unit out of foam board.  Her youtube video here takes you through her process of creation.  I was inspired by her unit to look at other videos showing foam board storage units.  The structure I decided to make was more of a tower than a drawer unit and I used this video as my blue print.
 This is my area before I finished my unit:


This is what the tower looks like before adding all of the above items:



Now with everything in its place:


Really happy with the way it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment