Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Memory Folio

As you have probably noticed, I am kind of addicted to youtube videos. Well, I have been watching Kona Raven's videos and she has a Build a Memory Folio Tutorial as well as a few more to make additions to it.  This is my version that I made for a friend going on vacation.  This is the first one I have made, so it is pretty basic:








I was going to add a memo pad to the folio, but ran out of time. I will have to put one in the next folio I make.  My friend loved it and plans to gather all kinds of brochures to put in it.  Perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment