Pages

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog! I currently post about my crafting journey, but plan to add more pages that touch on the other life journeys my husband and I are taking. Please stay tuned as we share these experiences. Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you find something to inspire you!


Stephenie



Sunday, March 8, 2015

Warrior's Weekend Muster

I have wanted to make this project "In Flight" designed by Laura Denison Designs since I bought it, but put it off as I tend to do.  The Warrior"s Weekend Fundraiser was the perfect reason to make it. The fundraiser is to raise money for the Warrior Weekend event on May 15th-17th for Wounded Warriors.  This project will be auctioned off with all of the other donations.  To find out more about this awesome organization that tries to give back just a little to the Men and Women who have given so much to defend our country, go to:  http://www.warriorsweekend.org




This is the scrapbook that goes in it:


































No comments:

Post a Comment